So it's that time of year again when Worldwide we all charge our glasses to St Patrick, the Patron Saint of Ireland!
I mean, I'm not sure how he would have felt about rivers dyed green, large felt hats, green pints or being referred to as "St Patty" (oh how it grates!), but I reckon he might just have approved of our wee collection of green things!
So here, for your delectation, is a small selection of our green artworks:
1. First up! No St Patrick's Day Green Selection would be complete without a depiction of Ireland right?
2. Girl in a Green Top...she's kitted out for hitting the Holylands today!
3. Ah the green green grasses of Ireland...
4. Ah, the really really green green grasses of Ireland...
5. The sea has even turned green around Dublin...
6. A green chair?
7. Green Lantern...all I can say is, watch out for his magical ring...
8. Cupcakes = Happiness. Pretty much any cake equals happiness in my book.
9. If you like the colour green, bikes, the Tour De France, and drying your dishes...what's not to like?
10. Spring in the Mountains....of Mourne!
"May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand."
Happy St Patrick's Day.