I would describe my work as being very narrative I love creating work, which has a story behind it or meaning. The source for my work comes from memories past and present of my family, my home and it’s surrounding structures. My home and family are very important to me so the image of the home/house is used a lot in my work. Also when I was younger I used to sit at my bedroom window and draw the houses and buildings that surrounded my home. Texture and photo etching are applied to precious and non-precious metals to create my pieces. They are sometimes then oxidised, with lazer-tran then applied to add colour and interest.
Yard Gallery Newsletter
- Exclusive offers straight to your inbox
- Alerts on new collections and artists
- Exciting Latest Gallery news and events
- Access to secret sales and promotions
- Latest trends and top tips
Updating, please wait...